Become a Member
Join your colleagues in the tourism industry and help make our voices heard.
Why join the NJTIA
The New Jersey Tourism Industry Association (NJTIA) is a non-profit trade organization with a membership that represents every aspect of NJ's multibillion tourism industry. We are dedicated to promoting tourism, sharing resources and advocating for our industry.
- Cornerstone Members
- Statewide Associations
- Regional Associations and Business Organizations
- Local Associations and Business Organizations
- Governmental Entities
- General Membership and Community Colleges
- Member of Member Associations/Organizations
- DMO and Colleges and Universities
- Reduced fees for all NJTIA sponsored events including the New Jersey Tourism Conference
- More direct access to the people in Trenton who shape the state’s tourism agenda
- Attend State & Federal Legislative Events
- Governmental relations and lobbying services
- Unique networking opportunities
- And more!