Contact your legislators regarding the reduction of tourism funding by clicking this link www.njleg.state.nj.us and follow the instruction below. NOTE: you can bypass these instructions or minimize the “clicks” if you already know your legislator or district and how to contact them.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CONTACT YOUR LEGISLATOR:
1. Click on the link above
2. On the left side bar under “MEMBERS” click on find your legislator
3. On the right side bar click on municipality
4. Find your municipality and click on it. This will display your legislative district.
5. Click on your District number. This will display your legislators
6. Click on your Senator. This will display your Senator. On the right side you will see a field that says contact your legislator. Click on that and it will display all three legislators for your district
7. click all three boxes and click select your representative. This will display the correspondence field
8. The first item asks you for a subject. Scroll through the list to State Budget and Finance and click that
9. Continue to fill in your personal information and message and when completed click submit